JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
During the pre-July mag shopping spree in Washington Selway Armory was great. Shipping purchases within a couple hours. They were the last ones to cut off WA orders as far as I saw.

I ordered from gunmagwarehouse a few days ago. No notice of shipping yet. I sent an email to customer service, asking if they were prioritizing shipments to Oregon. No response yet.
FYI, I ordered from them on Nov13 and they didn't ship until Nov 22...but mags arrived today. Fingers crossed for you.I figure even if your mags don't arrive on time, your invoice will show your date of purchase.

Just a heads up for y'all, I've purchased quite a few mags from PSA, Grabagun, sigsauer, classic firearms and primary arms, in the past two weeks. And primary arms had thee quickest handling and shipping time to OR, by a long shot. With Palmetto state taking the longest time of all. I'd highly suggest that you use USPS priority mail when checking out at PA (like I did), it's cheap and quick.

My order from PSA took 9 days, from the purchase date to arrive. The handling time took 4 days. And FedEx took 5 days.
And my order from PA took just 5 days, from the purchase date to arrive. With same day shipping.
Agree in whole. PSA is glacial....

Another quick shipper on mags for me was Brownell's. 5 days from order to delivery with standard fedex.

Speaking of which... I forgot sumthin.... :s0140:

I guess I'll be testing PA on their mag delivery. Just ordered and we'll see. Had to select priorty mail though. Standard shipping wasn't allowed I guess. It came back with some error that it could not find/calculate real time shipping cost to my destination address.

FYI for any other brain farters in the 11th hour.:s0155:

Just ordered 6mm arc mags from midway yest and they already shipped out. So midway is still shipping mags. Which is good. I like midway. Nice to see them still supporting us

I ordered some mags from Gun Mag Warehouse on black Friday, and the order went through fine. Tried to order a few more this morning, and got an error message that high cap mags can't be shipped to Oregon

Just a heads up, I just placed a sweaty impulse order on Brownells for Beretta 92FS mags, and they are still shipping standard/high cap mags to Oregon as of Friday, December 2nd, @ 12:20pm today. Use 2nd day shipping (it cost me $18). I can confirm, Midway is no longer shipping high caps to OR... Good luck, fellas!

I was able to get my folks some mags shipped to OR from Global Ordnance as late as yesterday, when they were finally cutting off sales to OR on stuff they had in stock. Pretty much it for now. Hope you all have what you need.

Ordered some mags from Numrich on Sunday after getting a gun I didn't think I would and they shipped today (It was a P-01 and I already had some of the 15 rounders with the thick plastic baseplates but decided to try to get some of the 14 rounders with flush metal baseplates and Numrich is the only place that has them).

5/5 pretty good

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads