JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just got off the phone with gun mag warehouse. They could not give me a definite answer on if my order will be here in time. I also paid for next day air but they informed me that the shipping part is next day not the processing time. They told me my order will most like ship out the 3rd and I ordered this Monday. I would not order from them here on out. I expressed that I was from Oregon and needed them delivered before the 8th and still no guarantee.

You're only a day ahead of me.. Im getting a little worried as the whole canceled order and refund just wasted time and money I could have applied elsewhere to get mags on time I think I dropped $150-$200 on various mags there alone.. so thank you for the heads up! I may call them today and see if they can hurry the order
Just a heads up it took about an hour to be able to talk to someone when there was 10+ callers ahead in line

I know this may sound funny but is everybody buying whatever is cheapest? I hear a lot of people buying Pmags gen2 but the Gen3 fixed then follower issue in the gen2. also where is the love for the Metal mags love me a Duramag!

HUGE props to Primary Arms! I ordered a AR lower and Pmags on Friday and it was delivered on Tuesday!!! I did email them after I placed the order and asked if they could expedite my order due to 114 going into effect very soon. I'm pretty sure it helped to reach out to them !

Palmetto State Armory not only is giving priority to Oregon customers, buying 10 PMags got free shipping. Their price on PMags is the $12.30 each. You'll have to buy 10 at Midway to get them for that price and you'll still pay for shipping. I'll have mine tomorrow.

Palmetto State Armory not only is giving priority to Oregon customers, buying 10 PMags got free shipping. Their price on PMags is the $12.30 each. You'll have to buy 10 at Midway to get them for that price and you'll still pay for shipping. I'll have mine tomorrow.
If you use their "pmag" coupon code, the price is $7.49 each.

1669304763440.png

Closing the loop and making things right...
I just received notice that GMW had created a shipping label for my handgun mags.
Ordered Friday, Nov 18
Assume they don't ship on weekends.
Assume they didn't ship on Thanksgiving.
That's just 4 business days. Not as fast as PA, but I'm cool with that.
If I wasn't in such a hurry (my own fault), 4 business days isn't enough of a delay to cross them off my future order list.

And here they are!

screw 114.jpg

Hmm, ever think some of you guys waste money on mags you'll never use? I personally think 15 per rifle and ten per pistol is ample. Sometimes it runs into money, 10 HK45 mags is expensive. So is 10 S&W 4506 mags. Couple hundred AR mags is no big deal. I refuse to get carried away! Send your kid to college.

Hmm, ever think some of you guys waste money on mags you'll never use? I personally think 15 per rifle and ten per pistol is ample. Sometimes it runs into money, 10 HK45 mags is expensive. So is 10 S&W 4506 mags. Couple hundred AR mags is no big deal. I refuse to get carried away! Send your kid to college.
The purchase I showed puts me at 16. I know that's more than I'll ever wear out, but the laws don't seem to be tipping in my favor recently.
I only have one "high-capacity" pistol and have all of the mags I want for it. The rest are single stacks and for now, aren't affected.

Just ordered a second batch of KCI GLOCK and AR steel mags from Global Ordnance today, 25 Nov, they sent me confirmation of payment. Hopefully, i will learn it ships by Monday, 28 Nov.

You know, when you think about it he's got a point, all those mags could easily pay for maybe a good half hour or (be still my heart!) 45 minutes or so of college. :s0141:

Oh brother, all this talk of mags reminds me I need more AR 7.62x39 mags! I'ma gunna hit the trail and warm up a credit card. Christmas come early!

Last Edited:
.....Midway to get them for that price and you'll still pay for shipping.
Yesterday midnight Midway kicked on the free shipping code for over $49 orders. FYI

I had a shopping cart ful for a few day and waited for post midnight for possible price drops or free shipping. They didn't disappoint... and actually... got shipping notification earlier this evening. At least a label's been printed anyway. 👍

I do hate that they typically use surepost though. Add's another 1-2days onto the delivery time.

Just a heads up for y'all, I've purchased quite a few mags from PSA, Grabagun, sigsauer, classic firearms and primary arms, in the past two weeks. And primary arms had thee quickest handling and shipping time to OR, by a long shot. With Palmetto state taking the longest time of all. I'd highly suggest that you use USPS priority mail when checking out at PA (like I did), it's cheap and quick.

My order from PSA took 9 days, from the purchase date to arrive. The handling time took 4 days. And FedEx took 5 days.
And my order from PA took just 5 days, from the purchase date to arrive. With same day shipping.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top