JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Graham
State
Washington
I'm looking to buy my son a Remington Model 7 and I really want to put a compact lightweight scope on it. 2-7x or 3-9x is ideal. Burris, Leupold, Nikon, etc... If anyone has one for sale or trade please hit me up. I'm also taking any recommendations. Thanks a bunch fellas. Cant wait to get the boy set up. Caliber will be 7mm-08.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
hi, sorry about the slow response, been away from things a littel bit. I would really like to see som pics of both scopes. I am very interested. You appear to be a good member in great standing. Would you be ok if I were to send payment and cover the shipping. I am ok if you wait to ship until after you have recieved payment. Again, Thank you.

I'll PM my phone # if that makes things too. Thanks again

hi, sorry about the slow response, been away from things a littel b it. I would really like to see som pics of both scopes. I am very interested. You appear to be a good member in great standing. Would you be ok if I were to send payment and cover the shipping. I am ok if you wait to ship until after you have recieved payment. Again, Thank you.

I'll PM my phone # if that makes things too. Thanks again
I can ups it to cost is $8. Pics I can see about doing that after work tomorrow. :)

I'm looking to buy my son a Remington Model 7 and I really want to put a compact lightweight scope on it. 2-7x or 3-9x is ideal. Burris, Leupold, Nikon, etc... If anyone has one for sale or trade please hit me up. I'm also taking any recommendations. Thanks a bunch fellas. Cant wait to get the boy set up. Caliber will be 7mm-08.
Good luck with the transaction. I have a Remington Model Seven with a 3-9 Leupold on it and it's amazing. Light weight and fun to shoot.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.