JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just returned from the range today after putting my new XDs through its paces. I agree with the review, especially the following: "Don't follow in my footsteps in having a preconceived thought about the XD-S without first giving it a try.

I was hitting tight groups on full sized silhouette targets right out of the box.

My experience with the Glock 21 and 36, and the Sig P220, have allowed me the opportunity to fine tune my grip on various 45 ACP pistols. Since I do not have large hands the grip of the XDs was no problem for me. My little finger offered no support with the 5 round magazine and I would like to try the 7 rounder soon. Even without the mag extension I was very pleased with my shot placement and tight group on both center mass and head shots.

Two different JHP rounds were used and no issues at all with the performance. Give this little guy at try if you get a chance.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top