JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking for and XD, Glock, XDM, S&W, and Sig Sauer 9mm for my wife to carry. I would like to stay under 400 but I'll go up to 500. I have cash and I am eager to purchase. She said do it so my window may close soon. A gun in hand is better than cash lol. Thanks guys.

I've tried, she gets intimidated and doesn't really feel comfortable. Every time we've been there's been a ton of people around. She has held him felt my XD subcompact and likes it.

Thanks, I just need to find one at a reasonable price. I looked around all the pawn shops in Vancouver today and their prices weren't very great. If I wanted to pay as much as they were asking, I would just buy her one new. I'm trying to find the best deal possible without breaking the bank.

Sportsmans in orchards has a deal right now. Or at least it was still going on a couple days ago, if you buy the xds it comes with 2 mags and you get 3 more from springfield. I just picked one up 2 weeks ago for $485 out the door and the 3 free mags will be here on Wednesday

Thanks, I just need to find one at a reasonable price. I looked around all the pawn shops in Vancouver today and their prices weren't very great. If I wanted to pay as much as they were asking, I would just buy her one new. I'm trying to find the best deal possible without breaking the bank.
Have you tried talking their prices down? You know they only gave one bean burrito for any of their pistols.. lol.

I did try and apparently They paid over brand new prices and said they wouldn't come down at multiple shops. One said this one is way over the price because it had "6 magazines". I then informed him that Springfield was give 3 extra magazines as a rebate if you bought one. I told him the price was outrageous. He looked it up and never came back over to me. I took my cash off the counter, thanked him, laughed and walked out. I did my homework. I work too hard for my money to give it away.

I tried multiple and they were gone. They only ones I saw on here were on my top end and would rather just buy a new one. I can get a new one for 480 shipped to an FFL dealer 5 minutes from my house. I was hoping to find one cheaper than that. I priced the order, shipping, tax, and FFL transfer fee three hours ago. If you see one and they are interested to sell. I have cash.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.