JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions

********** S O L D ***********

This OWB holster is the "slide" version and accommodates any Glock in 9/40/357 calibers. Right handed. Fits 1.5" belt. I've carried both a Glock 19 and 26 and it worked great.

Here is info from the Comp-Tac site:
<broken link removed>
The Gladiator attaches to your belt with two "pull-the-dot" snaps so the holster can be easily removed without unfastening your belt.
The Gladiator Holster utilizes a leather backing with a single layer of leather where the gun is over the belt, to keep the holster tight against the body. The outer side of the holster is a kydex-shell molded specifically for your gun for proper fit and retention.

The "Slide" version allows you to use one holster for similar guns of different lengths (such as Glock 9mm, .40, and .357's). The Slide is typically slightly longer than the shortest gun of the series, and left open so the excess barrel length on longer guns can "slide" through the end of the holster. A "Full-Coverage" version can be ordered by selecting your specific gun model.

I received this holster in August 2010 and no longer need it as modifications to my Glock 19 requires a new holster. It is essentially brand new. Ordering new would be $80 + $10 shipping = $90

Pictures of the actual holster can be seen here:

I'm selling this for $70 shipped. I take PayPal and USPS Money Order
I have an outstanding record of buying and selling on various gun sites and eBay.

Contact me at [email protected]. As I am listing this on multiple sites, I'll handle offers based upon order of receipt in my eMail.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top