JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
http://www.vancouverrifle.com/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vancouver-Rifle-and-Pistol-Club/204977812955430 (make sure to "like" and follow the page!)

Vancouver Rifle & Pistol Club is a 12 position indoor range in Vancouver. They are currently recruiting new members at a discount. The target is 100 new members, after that the opportunity goes away.

New members normally pay a one-time setup fee of $80 (if they are not a reciprocal member from Clark Rifles). Currently, this donation will be going to the impact area upgrade project, scheduled to be finished in September.

The normal annual dues would be $100. For the duration of this project (until further notice) they are offering the first year for $70.

Additional donations are being accepted and encouraged as well. The <broken link removed> will work (all funds will be given directly to the club.) In addition, my shop (Southwest Washington Surplus) will be donating the cost of one of the lanes being upgraded, Clark Rifles is donating another. These lanes will be named for the donors. For any businesses interested in donating to this project, the cost of a lane is approximately $1600. Any funds left over will be used for other necessary maintenance an operations.

Help support youth shooting sports and keeping the culture of responsible firearms ownership alive by giving a little or a lot.

< Why they don't have school shootings in Israel.
Notice the long gun slung over the teachers shoulder?
\
Thanks for the info, I've wanted to join for some time now, but the last I knew they weren't accepting new members.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
NRA Golden Eagle member
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top