JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What is this?

I am not some gun geek, you know, one who knows all the spec's and power factors, models and quantities produced.

But if common, I think I would have heard of it.

"Bullet Button" I know as something which mocks the anti-gun folks. I associated it with the "Select Fire Switch" but what do I know?

It makes that shoulder thing that goes up shoot faster.

Or that thing in California that was required on semiautos with detachable magazines to keep you from changing them out easily and requires a tool or bullet to use.

Or that thing in California that was required on semiautos with detachable magazines to keep you from changing them out easily and requires a tool or bullet to use.
Wasn't required exactly. It was invented after some very silly laws were enacted to outlaw ARs, which are almost never used in crimes. Now they've done some more legislative lunacy to ban the deadly (not at all deadly) Bullet Button, and the latest gadget to address their asininity is the Patriot Mag Release. The CA State Attorney General is now claiming that these inventions and similar devices "undermine the spirit and effectiveness California's gun safety reforms". I maintain that you can't undermine a thing that doesn't exist. "Effectiveness" my Aunt Sally.

What is this?

I am not some gun geek, you know, one who knows all the spec's and power factors, models and quantities produced.

But if common, I think I would have heard of it.

"Bullet Button" I know as something which mocks the anti-gun folks. I associated it with the "Select Fire Switch" but what do I know?

Not just the bullet button, but something else that has, I'm sure, saved countless lives in Cali. o_O

"GRIP WRAPS!" And we're not talking an easily held sandwich here.
DSC01379_large.jpg

Oh boy!! If you want to read a bunch about how crazy they are in Cali...

Featureless AR-15 Rifle: Grips, Stocks, and Muzzle Devices - Pew Pew Tactical

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads