JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most!:confused: I hate it when certain politicians say "common sense" like they would know it if it chomped them on the tail feathers!:eek:

Mine is gone. But I don't miss it.

I do miss my sense of Hearing, vision and taste though.
Good thing I cant remember what I saw tasted or heard? :D
I don't know about hearing or taste but if you want your vision back, there is a test to see if it's too far gone or not. First look at the time. Now look at this image before reading the next part:
pot.com%2F-2x2G1-aPs3o%2FToB2W30RzvI%2FAAAAAAAAFbg%2FF9Oj4sKOudE%2Fs1600%2Fcowgirl-jeans-fashion.jpg

If your reading this and it has not been at lest five minutes than you didn't realize what the image was and there is no hope for your vision.

:p

I don't know about hearing or taste but if you want your vision back, there is a test to see if it's too far gone or not. First look at the time. Now look at this image before reading the next part:

If your reading this and it has not been at lest five minutes than you didn't realize what the image was and there is no hope for your vision.

:p

Thanks! Great test.

My Eyes, Heart, and circulation all seam good! :D

It is actually a Pipe Dream. Same concept as "Free".
To be fair, common sense is not instinct. Without having jumped off anything you wouldn't necessarily know you couldn't jump off a cliff.
Nonetheless, if you do jump off the cliff, I shouldn't be forced to take a class on the dangers of jumping off cliffs, barred from going up the cliff, pay a fee or acquire a permit to go up the cliff, pay for fencing to keep you off the cliff, or pay for your medical expenses in the event you survive. If anything, that should be common sense!

What an image. I can visualize it now.

The bacon

The Johnson

Now missing

As the Pitbull licks it's chops

Plastered all over Youtube!! :D

I here ya. But I think you are born with some of what we call ''Common sense''.

For instance.
What fool would wrap bacon around his dick. And tease a pit-bull. o_O

This one^. I've met 16 year old with more common sense then some 50 year olds.

And no, I don't think you would realize it if you had none:p:D.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top