Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Common ammo and primers in stock!

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by sneakboxer, Feb 4, 2013.

1. sneakboxer

sneakboxer NW OR Active Member

Before you get too excited i found them in Tillamook, OR. Both the gunsmith and the sporting good store had CCI, Federal, and Winchester primers of all sizes ranging from $50-$70 per K. Some powder at the discount price of $38 per LB. But i was impressed with the selection and quantity of pistol, 22 and 223 ammo. The only price i remember was on CCI Mini-mags $9.99 per 100rnds.

I realize the location and price is less than ideal for most of you but i thought i'd spread the word.

I did not buy anything nor did i find a GP100 with a 4in barrel, the search continues...

2. Kruejl

Kruejl Hillsboro Moderator of the Coriolis effect Staff Member Gold Supporter Silver Supporter

Darn, i was going to stop in there a couple weekends ago when I was in Tilamook but figured they were empty like everyone else.

3. Mark W.

Mark W. Silverton, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Good grief at those prices no wonder they still have some in stock.

rrojohnso and (deleted member) like this.
  4. deadshot2

deadshot2 NW Quadrant WA State Well-Known Member

And to think that I just picked up another box of Federal Gold Medal Match LR primers for only $32. The limit was "one per" but there were a lot more left.

Just remember who your "friends" were when the shortage ends. Those that gouged while the products were in short supply should be "last on the list" of places to shop. I'll be wholeheartedly supporting those that overcame the urge to stick it to the public.

5. Marchboom

Marchboom North Idaho New Member

I couldn't agree more. Those prices indicate price gouging and should not be tolerated by customers. Unless you REALLY need these components, wait till this shortage frenzy goes away. And consider who the ethical vendors were when buy products. Also doesn't hurt to remind these vendors why you won't be buying from them.

6. RVTECH

RVTECH LaPine Well-Known Member

And it might be a good idea to remember how much you paid for the same item before the shortage even started, if push comes to shove.

7. DoktorT

DoktorT Chewelah, WA Member

This shortage will not be going away as long as the military-industrial complex is using all the resources to supply the new billions of rounds per year of Govt contracts for domestic uses. All ammo materials are being channeled into govt warehouses to keep it out of the hands of the PEOPLE and at the cost of the PEOPLE who pay for it all.

Do you imagine that prices to the gun shops are not going up as well?? Think that might have something to do with the price of tea in China??

8. RVTECH

RVTECH LaPine Well-Known Member

Maybe so but if this were taking place before Sandy Hook and stores were also well stocked this theory does not make sense.