JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
City
Gresham
State
Oregon
For sale, a repurposed commercial cash safe that is ready for your custom designed rifle racking/storage shelves.

It's probably weighs over 2,600 lbs. The door is 1-1/2" solid plate and the walls are 1" thick plate.

I installed a new Sargents & Greenleaf combination dial lock and it includes the change key.

I can deliver the safe for free if it's within a reasonable distance from Gresham, OR.

Outside dimensions are 26" wide, 52" high and 26" deep.

I can load it onto the buyers transport from my shop, or there would have to be some sort of heavy duty cherry picker, crane or shop chain fall rated at least a 3,000 capacity at your end to lift it out of my trailer.

I will assist with placement once it gets onto a concrete floor.

This safe is very well made and doesn't need to be anchored once it hits the floor.

$400.00 cash

503-705- zero 0 nine 8

Gary Safe 005.JPG

Gary Safe 004.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Only on how long it takes to heat up 1" solid hardened plate to combustible temps. This safe is designed to keep people out.
Fire rating is a joke with standard run of the mill gun safes. Very few houses catch on fire. It's a break in that's more probable.

Can we see more pics of the door? Specifically how the locking mechanism works to lock the door to the rest of the safe? I only see a single slot in the safe - presumably for a latch? Are there bolts that go into the safe itself from the door?

I am interested, but I am concerned about how the door locks to the safe body.

Thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top