JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Which do you prefer, commercial walnut or USGI walnut stocks, or synthetic stocks on M14 type rifles? Quite a few guys don't like the open space in GI stocks when installed on semi-auto receivers. I like the slim feel of the USGI stocks over the thicker commercial stocks. That said, my favorite M1A is a Super Match with a thick heavy McMillan fiberglass stock in Marine Camo.

IMG_0553.JPG IMG_0509.JPG

I like the fit and feel of a GI stock.
As for the full auto switch cut out ... you can inlet a piece of wood there to make it go away.

That said depending on use of the rifle or just what add-ons you might have a thicker stock may just be the ticket.
Andy

I don't like the cut out, as I shoot in the prone , some time an the becomes a place for something to get in to the action, I have some with the small and the large stock and McM. the one I like the best at this time is the one in the archangel. Get chance to day will try and post some pict.