JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
1) Pages load forever and do not stop.

As an experiment I opened the pistol classifieds and walked away. 28 hours later the page was still loading with the browser showing 100% completion of the page assets. Scanning my router's history I found that data was being transfered the entire time but only a small amount. Ad causing it to hang?

2) Search does not work under the Opera browser.

I believe this is due to the constant loading of the page not allowing the search function to...function.

3) Personal perspective.

The site looks nice but after moderate usage of the new software it just feels more clunky. There are tons more the site can obviously do but it isn't very intuitive on how to do them.

I'll download a copy and take a look as soon as I get a few minutes. Thank you for the feedback.

More info;

Forcing the browser to mask as Firefox/IE, forcing the browser to identify as Firefox/IE shows no change in result after 3 hours of a page loading.

Browser is up to date. Flash is up to date. Java is up to date. Cookies are on(local not external). Pop-ups disabled.

No other sites show this behaviour.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads