JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Volunteer Enterprises Commando Mark III
I got a chance to buy one that's in 85-90% condition. Does anyone know anything about them?
I know nothing and don't know where to research them. The serial is 67xxx. I was told it's early 70's

He mentioned $900. Sounded a bit too high when he told me. My researching since posting above has led me to prices ranging from $300-$800

The metallurgy is debatable on some of the internal parts and the general consensus is that half of them work just fine and the other half have serious fail to fire issues.
Parts are somewhat scarce and after looking at Numrich's parts for sale, you would be hard pressed to replace anything critical.
I would pass on it, even if it was only $250.00.

I'm getting educated as you state. Numerous forums aren't necessarily speaking too highly.
The one I'm offered is at least all metal. I'm interested in learning more about them at minimum.
I learn more about them. Check it out, and run some ammo through it for performance testing anyway. I'm kind of intrigued by the old school look

I would look at an Auto Ordnance model and for only a few bucks more you get a new gun that's under warranty.
They use Thomson mags and drums
Grab A Gun has them in stock. $1,004.27

upload_2016-1-30_19-23-3.jpeg

I appreciate the info. Nah, it's not something I'd buy. If I got a good deal, I might consider it.
My AR's will do the same or better damage. Besides, I could see my self burning through the ammo playing wanna be mobster

I talked to the seller again this morning. I was wrong in the model with it being a Mark III.
Come to find out it's the Mark 45. Little better, I think. There are video reviews out there, long in tooth, that don't come across to me as hard facts from actually using them long term. Effective range of about 50yds. I guess. A good used price point, $350-$450. The only actual reason I consider picking it up, pre-ban. They won't conceal very well IWB.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top