JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Gone...

The IAI MXXX were 1911 pistols that were originally built in Israel. The frame and slide were both forged there, as well as the small parts. The early models (marked with the Star of David) were all built in Israel, while later models were essentially parts kits sourced from the Philippines. From what I've read the early models are pretty desirable (if you're looking for an Israeli 1911) as there weren't that many that made it to America and they are of a much higher build/parts quality than their Filipino counterparts.

I've got a Commander length, forged stainless frame, blued slide, Israeli 1911 for trade. I bought this recently from this website and am going in a different direction. I bought it to be a carry gun then a week later found a killer deal on a Sig. The Sig is might lighter on the belt :s0155:

Pistol comes with an old OWB Galco holster and 2 magazines. One is a CMC 8 rounder that works great in the pistol, the other is the factory magazine that will sometimes fail to feed. I believe the feedlips are too wide on the factory mag. This pistol is all stock, as it came from the factory. They are not Hogue grips, but what the Israelis put on them as a factory option.

nzJ7C.jpg

aQEXd.jpg

N4sRu.jpg

As far as trades I'd prefer a Sig. I would also consider one of the Sig "Classic .22" pistols. Also interested in a Beretta 92fs 9mm pistols also interest me, feel free to make an offer...the worst I can say is a polite "no thanks" :s0155:

Well. Since you asked. It does make a difference as i was wanting that gun but it sold before i could get all the funds together... i was saddned once i was it sold. And if this is the gun then yay as i now know who has it and if i can get the funds back again before it sells AGAIN .. then i could buy it...

Yeah, how many times did we go back and forth on trades for this little guy SJS? :p
And Tim and I went back and forth a few times as well.

FWIW Skud was great to deal with, we met up outside of town with no hassle, good communication, kept me posted.
I thought it found a good home, oh well.

cheers,
KR

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.