JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Coming to Portland/Salem 2/16-2/17 Lots of misc ammo .308, 30-06, 45-70, .300wm, rare
I will consider trades, only thing I am looking for is Lone Eagle or Competitor pistol in .308 or larger caliber. Reloading equipment is always good. Also 32-20 brass. Leupold Vari-X II scopes too.

Please post, "I will take...." if you want it, but I will not consider the deal finalized until we have exchanged emails, texts or a phone call. At that time, it will be marked as "sold pending FTF". I will do my absolute best to go in order, but the best way to insure your "place" in the order list is to text me.

I do NOT sell junk. I back up what I am selling and will make it right with you if an unknown problem pops up. I would only sell guns, ammo, and components that I would shoot myself. I WILL NEVER INTENTIONALLY RIP SOMONE OFF. Just call me and I will make it right.

If you don't think my prices are right, let me know. But, don't try to rip me off, my prices (as far as I was able to research them) are pretty firm. I don't need your lowball offers. If you buy in quantity, I am willing to discount a little.
Randy 541-306-1399

I will be adding much more to the list, so check back often!

Equipment

Chrony Master Gamma New in Box $195
Chrony Master Beta new in box $140
Mitutoyo Digital Caliper Accuracy +/_ .005” New in Package $20
RCBS Case Length Gauge (dial calipers) in box and case with all instructions and paperwork $15
Dillon Square Deal B excellent condition, complete and ready to go with conversion and carbide dies for .40 S&W $325 ($275 without conversion and dies)
RCBS FL Die Set .270, Brand new, $30
RCBS FL Die Set .300 Win Mag, excellent condition/like new, $28
RCBS 3-die Carbide Set .44mag /44 special,brand new, $42
RCBS Decap Die .27-.45cal Heavy Duty, brand new, $20
RCBS Trim Mate Case Prep Center, brand new, $110