JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
COMING SOON TO BEAVERTON!

Oregon's Premier Shooting Range and Firearms Dealer. We are having an Open House this Saturday, February 4th from 9 to 5. Everyone is welcome!

0A39CFBA-3FD3-4191-8209-395D84F788B5.jpeg

Last Edited:
COMING SOON TO BEAVERTON!

Oregon's Premier Shooting Range and Firearms Dealer. We are having an Open House this Saturday, February 4th from 9 to 5. Everyone is welcome!

1F200D73-C2A3-4209-AC96-FF7D5C3C59FD.jpeg

Last Edited:
Welcome to the neighborhood.

Hope you do well.

There used to be a place that did Show & Tell Thursdays. That was always a good time.

Welcome to the neighborhood.

Hope you do well.

There used to be a place that did Show & Tell Thursdays. That was always a good time.
Thank you very much and thank you for the suggestion, Being a new facility we are definitely open to public opinion. We want this to the premier shooting center in Oregon!

I got a few question Are you allowing others to bring in their own factory ammo? No reload of course! When you say open to the public are you accepting walk-ins or it a members only club? Hours and lane fee?

Pricing? Ammo or firearm restrictions?
No pricing has been set yet.

Customers can bring their own ammo including reloads and take home their own brass. But we do require an inspection to be sure no steel-core or armor-piercing / tracer rounds prevent damage to our bullet traps. The ammo inspection will be free and with no fee.

Last Edited:
Any restrictions on ammo in range (obvious no AP/tracer). Steel case ammo allowed? Can we safely police our own brass?
Customers can bring their own ammo including reloads and take home their own brass. Steelcase bullet is allowed. But we do require an inspection to be sure no steel-core or armor-piercing / tracer rounds prevent damage to our bullet traps. The ammo inspection will be free and with no fee.

Last Edited:
I got a few question Are you allowing others to bring in their own factory ammo? No reload of course! When you say open to the public are you accepting walk-ins or it a members only club? Hours and lane fee?
We will accept customer walk-ins and membership basis. The range will be open during business hours. For those with VIP 24/7 access, you can access at any-time after hours. You will be provided with a keycard. The membership and walk-in fees have not been set yet.

Customers can bring their own ammo including reloads and take home their own brass. But we do require an inspection to be sure no steel-core or armor-piercing / tracer rounds prevent damage to our bullet traps. The ammo inspection will be free and with no fee.

Threads merged. @woosterarmory dont copy threads to different sections of the site. If you accidentally start one somewhere and need it moved, use the report link. Thanks.
Got you. 😄 We have another thread in the different section of the site. Can you merge this thread to the one in General Discussion for us as well? Thanks.

Last Edited:
I like the location. Very close to my brother's house and right down the freeway from me. Not sure I'll have time to stop by tomorrow, but I'll try swinging by on my way to Tigard. @woosterarmory if I could make a suggestion, I'd put your address in text on your post. Makes it way easier to look up :)

9587 SW Cascade Ave
Beaverton, OR 97008

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR