JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What rentals will you have? And will you require us to buy ammo from you in order to use the rentals? (always hated that about rentals. i have my own ammo that is a name brand, let me use it in the rental dammit)

What rentals will you have? And will you require us to buy ammo from you in order to use the rentals? (always hated that about rentals. i have my own ammo that is a name brand, let me use it in the rental dammit)
That is frustrating but I get it. Instead of having a list of approved ammo in rentals or worrying about people trying to use potentially bad ammo they just use a blanket rule. Sucks for people who aren't cheapskates or sketchy, but I understand from a liability and trust point of view.

That is frustrating but I get it. Instead of having a list of approved ammo in rentals or worrying about people trying to use potentially bad ammo they just use a blanket rule. Sucks for people who aren't cheapskates or sketchy, but I understand from a liability and trust point of view.
i think if you're able to inspect ammo and quickly determine if it's a quality round, you should be able to use that for the rental. blanket rules make no sense if you can verify. it's not blind trust, it's professional verification

i think if you're able to inspect ammo and quickly determine if it's a quality round, you should be able to use that for the rental. blanket rules make no sense if you can verify. it's not blind trust, it's professional verification
Yes, but you also have to factor in liability. And this is where everything always gets a little hazy. Insurance might say they won't cover anything that is fired with ammunition not provided by the range. Or it could be that they don't trust or want to train each employee how to inspect the ammunition. Or they can't legally hold the employee responsible for checking ammunition. There are a lot of factors that could go past their trust in the renter. I don't own a range, but I've work in enough industries where liability is really complicated.

Last Edited:
Real good. Range is about six months out, still under construction. Pretty good selection of firearms. The best part, is the staff. These guys are going to do well.
They were very open on everything going on, very enthusiastic. Still under construction, but very promising in my opinion.

I also stopped by. They currently have a gun counter but the rest of their space still has to be built out. One of the employees showed me the large area where the range facilities were to be put in and explained what their current plans were for it. He stated they hoped to be fully up and running by this fall. Sounded pretty good to me and I look forward to checking it out later this year.

Oh man that sounds rad! I'm tired of driving to Vancouver or towards the coast to shoot. This seems like what we have been missing here in the Beaverton area. They took all the good things and none of the bad. I'm very excited about this!

Customers can bring their own ammo including reloads and take home their own brass. Steelcase bullet is allowed. But we do require an inspection to be sure no steel-core or armor-piercing / tracer rounds prevent damage to our bullet traps. The ammo inspection will be free and with no fee.
Bruh, that is freaking amazing! I cannot wait for this!

Stopped by yesterday and am super excited for their full opening. Space is huge and the plans they have sound awesome. My brother and I will definitely be going here once it's open.

Looking forward to swinging by and supporting a new range, especially one that sounds like it's being designed to support a variety of training options. WA county has been in dire need of a range that supports shooters for a long time.

I also stopped yesterday and was impressed at the potential of this new shop.

If they can survive they are going to put a serious hurt on the local FFL's and the other local indoor range.

We will have a pretty good selection of firearms for rent, which ones has yet to be determined but we plan on having a good selection of the most current popular firearms for rent.

In regards to your ammo question, for rental firearms we will require that you purchase your ammo from our store and not use you own. Members however will be able to use their own ammo with rental firearms.

Last Edited:
Uh, no rapid fire? What will be the definition of rapid fire? No double/triple taps? No mag dumps?
For the tactical range, I'm guessing it's open with no lanes? What's the criteria to use that?

Uh, no rapid fire? What will be the definition of rapid fire? No double/triple taps? No mag dumps?
For the tactical range, I'm guessing it's open with no lanes? What's the criteria to use that?
We will not be limiting rate of fire, double/triple taps and mag dumps on our Tactical Range, however Bump Stocks and Binary Triggers will not be allowed. We do reserve the rights to adjust these policies as needed. For use of the Tactical Rage there will be a certification process, going over basic rules and safety. For our 50yd Static range, double/triple taps will be ok, however mag dumping will not be allowed.

We will not be limiting rate of fire, double/triple taps and mag dumps on our Tactical Range, however Bump Stocks and Binary Triggers will not be allowed. We do reserve the rights to adjust these policies as needed. For use of the Tactical Rage there will be a certification process, going over basic rules and safety. For our 50yd Static range, double/triple taps will be ok, however mag dumping will not be allowed.
Thanks for the clarification. I'm interpreting this to mean FA on Tactical range only, and after approval. If I'm wrong in restating that please correct me.

Hey what days of the week and times are you open? and what is the fee to shoot?

We will accept customer walk-ins and membership basis. The range will be open during business hours. For those with VIP 24/7 access, you can access at any-time after hours. You will be provided with a keycard. The membership and walk-in fees have not been set yet.

Customers can bring their own ammo including reloads and take home their own brass. But we do require an inspection to be sure no steel-core or armor-piercing / tracer rounds prevent damage to our bullet traps. The ammo inspection will be free and with no fee.
Okay, I need to confirm, are you saying VIP members will have 24/7 range access?! So like, 3am one would be able to come in and shoot?

That sounds to good to be true.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top