JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
hmmmm, sign of things to come? check this out...

<broken link removed>

anybody from around this area or have relatives near there? I'm surprised we are not hearing more about this, but then again I guess from this marxist supporting media nothing should surprise me, it will hurt their guys chance for re-election if they show stuff like this.

hmmmm, sign of things to come? check this out...

<broken link removed>

anybody from around this area or have relatives near there? I'm surprised we are not hearing more about this, but then again I guess from this marxist supporting media nothing should surprise me, it will hurt their guys chance for re-election if they show stuff like this.

This is being done via MI Governor Kasich - a newly-elected 'Tea Party' Republican.

Correction - the takeover of local town governments in Michigan is being engineered by the newly elected pro Tea Party Republican Governor Rick Snyder. Sorry - it's hard to keep the new 'conservative' dictators - oops - Governors apart - Scott Walker in WI, John Kasich in Ohio - all running the same anti-local control play book.

Correction - the takeover of local town governments in Michigan is being engineered by the newly elected pro Tea Party Republican Governor Rick Snyder. Sorry - it's hard to keep the new 'conservative' dictators - oops - Governors apart - Scott Walker in WI, John Kasich in Ohio - all running the same anti-local control play book.

Hey Mike, who spent the money that put this area into financial distress ?

jj

Yeah he's been in office 5 months so the problems leading up to financial collapse must be his fault. Sounds like the guy is doing what Obama cannot do. He is trying to make Michigan live within it's means instead of continuing to spend like the money is free and there is no end to it.

"Yeah he's been in office 5 months so the problems leading up to financial collapse must be his fault. Sounds like the guy is doing what Obama cannot do. He is trying to make Michigan live within it's means instead of continuing to spend like the money is free and there is no end to it."

Its funny, After comments like this I think of the state of our debt when Obama TOOK office. He as been blamed for what bush left us. I don't agree with everything our pres is doing but it isn't all his fault. I just think that the idiots that voted for bust just don't want to take any resposablity.

"Yeah he's been in office 5 months so the problems leading up to financial collapse must be his fault. Sounds like the guy is doing what Obama cannot do. He is trying to make Michigan live within it's means instead of continuing to spend like the money is free and there is no end to it."

Its funny, After comments like this I think of the state of our debt when Obama TOOK office. He as been blamed for what bush left us. I don't agree with everything our pres is doing but it isn't all his fault. I just think that the idiots that voted for bust just don't want to take any resposablity.

Agreed, brother. Here are some short videos from Mr Van Jones. Some people have called him the devil, a commie, etc. I think he's a great American. See for yourself:

<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>

Let's not forget which party of law makers was in power for Bushes second term. Not that the republicans are much better. Until we get the progressive liberals out of both parties, not much will get fixed. But then I'm clinging to my guns and bible, so what do I know.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top