coming soon to a town near you?

Reactions
hmmmm, sign of things to come? check this out...

<broken link removed>

anybody from around this area or have relatives near there? I'm surprised we are not hearing more about this, but then again I guess from this marxist supporting media nothing should surprise me, it will hurt their guys chance for re-election if they show stuff like this.

MikeE

Reactions
hmmmm, sign of things to come? check this out...

<broken link removed>

anybody from around this area or have relatives near there? I'm surprised we are not hearing more about this, but then again I guess from this marxist supporting media nothing should surprise me, it will hurt their guys chance for re-election if they show stuff like this.
This is being done via MI Governor Kasich - a newly-elected 'Tea Party' Republican.

MikeE

Reactions
Correction - the takeover of local town governments in Michigan is being engineered by the newly elected pro Tea Party Republican Governor Rick Snyder. Sorry - it's hard to keep the new 'conservative' dictators - oops - Governors apart - Scott Walker in WI, John Kasich in Ohio - all running the same anti-local control play book.

Reactions
Correction - the takeover of local town governments in Michigan is being engineered by the newly elected pro Tea Party Republican Governor Rick Snyder. Sorry - it's hard to keep the new 'conservative' dictators - oops - Governors apart - Scott Walker in WI, John Kasich in Ohio - all running the same anti-local control play book.

Hey Mike, who spent the money that put this area into financial distress ?

jj

Reactions
Yeah he's been in office 5 months so the problems leading up to financial collapse must be his fault. Sounds like the guy is doing what Obama cannot do. He is trying to make Michigan live within it's means instead of continuing to spend like the money is free and there is no end to it.

Reactions
"Yeah he's been in office 5 months so the problems leading up to financial collapse must be his fault. Sounds like the guy is doing what Obama cannot do. He is trying to make Michigan live within it's means instead of continuing to spend like the money is free and there is no end to it."

Its funny, After comments like this I think of the state of our debt when Obama TOOK office. He as been blamed for what bush left us. I don't agree with everything our pres is doing but it isn't all his fault. I just think that the idiots that voted for bust just don't want to take any resposablity.

MikeE

Reactions
"Yeah he's been in office 5 months so the problems leading up to financial collapse must be his fault. Sounds like the guy is doing what Obama cannot do. He is trying to make Michigan live within it's means instead of continuing to spend like the money is free and there is no end to it."

Its funny, After comments like this I think of the state of our debt when Obama TOOK office. He as been blamed for what bush left us. I don't agree with everything our pres is doing but it isn't all his fault. I just think that the idiots that voted for bust just don't want to take any resposablity.
Agreed, brother. Here are some short videos from Mr Van Jones. Some people have called him the devil, a commie, etc. I think he's a great American. See for yourself:

<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>

Reactions
Let's not forget which party of law makers was in power for Bushes second term. Not that the republicans are much better. Until we get the progressive liberals out of both parties, not much will get fixed. But then I'm clinging to my guns and bible, so what do I know.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - Pistol/Rifle Combo
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - Pistol/Rifle Combo
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
  • Revelation Arms
    4.00 star(s)
    Depends who answers the phone
    I was given the number to Roger Loock by Beaver Creek Armory, as I needed parts I had ordered from MCarbo installed on a Kel-Tec Sub2000. On my...
  • Coastal Farm & Ranch - Cornelius
    3.00 star(s)
    Lesson learned
    I’ll take some responsibility here, as I took the employee at their word instead of doing a thorough inspection. Short story is that I asked for a...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Good guys!
    I stop in here every once in a while to see what Michael has in the clearance section, and to ask questions when I have a project in mind...
Top Bottom