JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Happy to be picking the sport back up,

Spent my childhood shooting trap and plinking in the woods. Completely stopped for 20 years due to living in the city.

Went shooting with a buddy ant forgot how much I missed it. Super disappointed to see the new laws….

1669442851068.png

Aloha, Mark

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

Plenty of ways to keep in touch with the community.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODF supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Tried trap for the first time this morning. Drive by it every time I visit the range.

I have no idea what I'm doing….. no one I know shoots clay. Just decided to try.

4 rounds (of 25 clays) by myself.
Hit 2 the first round……..
Maybe 4-7 the second
Better the third…
About 16-19 the last…..

Had a blast……! Hard for me to figure because I can't really see the shot…. Maybe a greyish cloud? Shot cup helps me not. But I felt much better about it second round in.

New rabbit hole to fall down. Whole new firearm platform to get. All I had was my Turkey import 18" security pump. They don't allow AR12s

No real pictures to take or show off. But I did it and will again soon.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top