Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Comedic Actress Amy Schumer drops her pants for Gun Violence Awareness Day

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Lance Jacobs, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Lance Jacobs

Lance Jacobs South Willamette Valley Oregon Well-Known Member

Comedian and actress Amy Schumer decided to get in on today's National Gun Violence Awareness Day, by wearing an Orange top. Everyone who supports the fight against gun violence, was supposed to wear something orange today.

Did anyone on the board bother to wear orange today?

While Schumer wore an Orange top, she failed to put on any pants, before she sent out a selfie of herself on Twitter.

Does anyone here follow her on Twitter, and catch seeing her bottomless? If you missed it, you can simply Google her Twitter page.

I wonder if her stunt today will help at all in the fight to end gun violence?? Did it influence your opinion at all on the subject?

P.S. - If you did not know, she is a cousin of US Senator Chuck Schumer of New York, one of the most rabid anti-gun members of the US Congress.

clearconscience likes this.
  2. v0lcom13sn0w

v0lcom13sn0w Keizer, or Well-Known Member

whys it have to be gun violence?? isnt violence just violence no matter what TOOL is used? people need to wake up. guns arent the problem. people are the problem. and speaking of her dropping her pants... i feel the same way everytime some idiot fks up with a gun and WE are the ones getting bent over:mad:

3. clearconscience

clearconscience Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Just another hollyweird braindead that just happens to be related to a braindead politician.

4. bolus

bolus Portland Gold Supporter Gold Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

The Amy Schumer who raped that guy and bragged about it? yeah, no dont care what she thinks

5. salmonriverjohn

salmonriverjohn N.W Oregon coast, Gods country Well-Known Member

She's as relevant to me as,,?

Capn Jack, Brutus57 and etrain16 like this.
  6. etrain16

etrain16 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Typical Hollywood bozos - every day they're looking for a new way to outdo their previous 'stunts'. I'll say the same thing I've said many times before - I could care less what someone like Amy Schummer thinks - she is foul-mouthed pig of a woman who is irrelevant in the grand scheme and will continue to remain so, pants or no pants.

7. Jonnyuma

Jonnyuma A Dirty Little Town in NW Oregon Member

Amy Schumer's a pig. She was a pig before she joined up with MDA and cousin Chuckie, and she's an even bigger (literally) pig now.

deerbandit, XManSV, Garg and 5 others like this.
  8. albin25

albin25 Lewiston Idaho Well-Known Member

Amy Schumer's gun control plan:
    1) Drops her drawers.
    2) Anyone even glimpsing her bloated, festering undercarriage is blinded.
    3) The blind don't need guns

Why it's doomed to failure
    1) Only a hard-core, anti-gun, Liberal would be within sight of her skanky a55.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
  9. mrblond

mrblond Salem OR Well-Known Member

who ?

10. H2O MAN

H2O MAN Georgia - USA Well-Known Member

She's an odd girl

5234440_disney-disapproves-of-but-wont-sue-over_eed9c788_m.jpg

deerbandit and Velzey like this.
  11. erudne

erudne The Pie Matrix PPL Say Sleeping W/Your Rifle Is A bad Thing? Bronze Supporter

deerbandit likes this.
  12. etrain16

etrain16 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I think I'll let the anti's know I'm planning to drop my pants for gun rights!!! :eek: I'm not kidding - stop the assault on our rights, or I'll be an assault on your senses!!! :s0053::s0066:

v0lcom13sn0w, Ura-Ki, Slobray and 2 others like this.
  13. Roop

Roop La Grande Active Member

Meh, I'd bubblegum her chubby little bubblegum.

14. cigars

cigars Beaverton, USA Cav Scout/Armorer/Cold War/Communist Borders Platinum Supporter Gold Supporter Bronze Supporter 2016 Volunteer

She got Hillary's jumpsuit color right.... otherwise she is irrelevant like the rest of her ilk.

deerbandit and Brutus57 like this.
  15. dobeman

dobeman Hillsboro Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

why yes - you did't hear? five minutes after her bottomless tweet, Chicago gangs disarmed themselves (but authorities also reported it may simply be that they dropped their guns as reflex barfing over her image).

deerbandit, albin25 and Brutus57 like this.
  16. JeremyK

JeremyK Milwaukie Professional BA

She is disgusting, low-class trash and her brand of comedy reflects that. She's likely getting paid to push an agenda, so that's what she's doing.

17. Mark W.

Mark W. Silverton, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I feel so dirty I drive a dump truck for a living I wear Orange tee shirts every day. How could they have tricked me this way.

While I am totally in favor of firearms safety and safe storage of firearms and and and.

The thought that anyone of the thousands of people who saw me today at work or on the way to work might have thought I was connected with this crap makes me ill.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2016
    Wolf256 and etrain16 like this.
  18. 41Slinger

41Slinger Harrisburg Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Roop, I love your honesty, cause when the pants hit the floor, most men will hit the, ---------, ? door, maybe LOL

Velzey likes this.
  19. Boboclown

Boboclown North Carolina Well-Known Member

I must admit curiosity got the best of me. That being said, calling bs on it. Image looks nothing like her, unless she lost a lot of weight real fast. And that doesn't look like a magical picture angle either.

deerbandit, 3MTA3 and Ura-Ki like this.
  20. erudne

erudne The Pie Matrix PPL Say Sleeping W/Your Rifle Is A bad Thing? Bronze Supporter

th?id=OIP.M15128c841662fb88fb9750fb5bc21d3ao0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=223&h=156.jpg