JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In fact just to show that I really care about the CUSTOMERS, I will be running the following special for the month of November.

FOR NOVEMBER:

All transfers are free!!!! Just pay the 10 dollar background check and you are done.

All customers will receive a $25 dollar off coupon on their next order.

Any class III items purchased through me will be at DEALER COST!!!! And as always, if you order a class III item through me, the transfer is always free!!!

I am located near Tanasbourne in Beaverton/Hillsboro.

KAS Entertainment
Firearms Division
Just IM or Email to make an appointment to come out to the shop.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I can see what is happening with this board.

It would seem, that all the people from FortMoe are now comming over here for the sole purpose of backing up their regulars and bashing me.

DO NOT LISTEN TO THEM

:s0131: :s0131: Only the paranoid survive. :s0131: :s0131:

The only reason people from "The other board" are coming over here,
is because of your PAST history on AR15.com, Fort Moe, HKPro and maybe other boards.

They are not BASHING you, just informing this board of your inexperience. Your attitude speaks for itself.

I wish you luck.
There are plenty of customers out there, you're not taking business from us.
I think your location will bring you customers, just tone it down, they will come.

Pat

Guys, this is not the place for FFL wars. I understand not all of you like each other, but we need to keep this stuff off of here. If it was only bad things I was hearing about someone, I'd probably take steps to get them off this site, but that's not the case. If, in fact, the negative things I've heard are true, I'm positive it'll happen again and at that point I'll take the necessary action.

elcid?

why are you so amazing? you try and make friends but instead are greeted with nasty comments and outrageous claims.....

whateva, im going to use him fro transfers from now on. if your not going to, you should try it at least once ya know?

you never know till you try it they say.

Thank you very much frisky!!!

Your gun should be here any day now..... ;)

Cid

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads