JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
so far budsguns told me $51 but they sold out when they got my payment, and no backorders. said anywhere up to 3 months, due to the panic buying from the election

Actually that is a great price, my price would be just a hair less.

But the sold out thing is everywhere. It is horrible right now.

:(

I would say 3 months sounds about right for anything backordered right now.

least the jacked up prices havent hit here, yet.

I will never jack up my prices....ever.

It will mean that I am sold out more, but at least my prices will stay fair.

Please understand that some of the products have raised prices and that is understandable but as long as MY COST doesn't change, than neither does YOUR COST.

:s0155:

I will never jack up my prices....ever.

It will mean that I am sold out more, but at least my prices will stay fair.

Please understand that some of the products have raised prices and that is understandable but as long as MY COST doesn't change, than neither does YOUR COST.

:s0155:

I can attest to this first hand. elcid11 is a good dude to work with. I got the best price I have found from him on the latest toy I bought. And I searched all over. I definitely plan on purchasing from elcid11 again. :s0155:

Although I haven't completed a purchase through Kevin yet....he is wayyyy easy to deal with and has answered a few of my questions I had about a different purchase I made with another person...way cool Kevin! I thank you very much for the help you have provided me and WE will do some purchasing in the near future I am positive. A+++++

i agree with the price changing. if your dealer raises prices, then you may have to raise them to stay in business. what i dont agree with is people raising prices just to make that much more cause people will pay them cause of the panic buying. talking bout the $450+ yugo sks's at some of the eastern gunshows, when they are worth maybe $250 - $300

Kevin has been very helpful with advice for my first NFA Class 3 purchase. Even walked me through what to fill out on Form 4, and some pointers for the living trust stuff too.

I look forward to working with him on my first and future purchases.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top