JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just make sure we don't wind up being portrayed by the commies as politicizing the situation. It could blow up in our face. With that, I do hope that those families that choose to allow him in their midst show proper respect for the office if not the office holder. A real nasty situation really. As for the protest, I do hope if receives widespread PR.

Protests are nice, but I am going to protest the old fashioned way;

By making a poop-ton of money as a capitalist and knowing how much that bugs the President in Name Only.

Living well in the face of d-bag fellow travelers of the President and his ilk who hate the very system that provides for their social retardation is the best revenge.

Remember , this is about the ones that were lost due to a violent psychopaths actions. Pay respects to them and the ones they leave behind.
And give thanks to those that did what they could in the situation.
Chris Mintz - lift him up . Don't even speak the other name.

People are already setting up at 8am at Edenbower and Stevens at 8am its clear skies here.
LOL not a contrail in the sky, weird not one in the last two days. Anyways nice weather here,
I see news people setting up some stuff, allot of unmarked cars " allot " so obey all traffic laws the cars they are driving look like normal cars even the plates.

Northern Arizona State University: A GunFree Zone cited by Reuters!

Obviously there is a pattern to this madness: Coincidence is one; second the greatest crimes in America are in cities with democratic leadership and liberal gun free zone.

ANOTHER SCHOOL SHOOTING AT NORTHERN ARIZONIA STATE UNIVERSITY: SO FAR, 1 DEAD AND 3 WOUNDED AND THE SUSPECT IN CUSTODY: ANYONE KNOW IF THIS IS A GUN FREE ZONE???

School shooting at 1:30 am???

Looks like someone forgot to put the sock on the doorknob...

All I can do is give you my limited point of view as I was just one of what looked like thousands. My take on it is I am very proud of those people, good honest Americans that stood before the lying media and told them we wanted to keep our rights. Crowd had a lot of open carry and no gun handling at all, perfectly safe bunch. I knew with the guns there that Obama wouldn't be:D, he avoided the protest but there were thousands around that airport and lots of signs.

I am a proud American watching the common people there, just wish the media wasn't such liars.

He couldn't be bothered I guess. From what I hear our master is heading to Seattle for the evening and then to SF tomorrow for the opening of a new gay bathhouse.

All I can do is give you my limited point of view as I was just one of what looked like thousands. My take on it is I am very proud of those people, good honest Americans that stood before the lying media and told them we wanted to keep our rights. Crowd had a lot of open carry and no gun handling at all, perfectly safe bunch. I knew with the guns there that Obama wouldn't be:D, he avoided the protest but there were thousands around that airport and lots of signs.

I am a proud American watching the common people there, just wish the media wasn't such liars.

I sure wish that I could have accompanied all of you that showed up, from what I saw on the news (most all channels) you made us proud!!! :cool:SALUTE ladies and gentlemen!!!!!:cool:

The Portland folks are already saying that Roseburg doesn't speak for the state. Funny considering they seem to think THEY speak for the state.

I hope the strong showing of support ticks them off tremendously. And I hope they legislators in Salem get a little check in their spirits that maybe there is more pro-gun support than they had been led to believe by their anti-gun handlers.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top