JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Yes,vancouver has a rifle/pistol club,and has had for over 50 years. !

we want to grow,and to join u must come to a monthly meeting,apply,and pay the costs involved.
..TONIGHT is our monthly meeting.7pm,lasts maybe an hour.

for me,the club is great when I need some trigger time,but don't want to dirve 50 miles to my home range.

there ARE some limits as to what u can do there,b sure to check out the link to their home page.
for instance,lead bullets only,NO shotguns,all ammo must be 1000fps or less,pls read about it so u know what u can and can't do.

it's just East a couple of blocks from the orchards Safeway,on ne 76th street.when u see the small black and white 'Mabry' sighn on the right,YOU'RE THERE...or u just missed it. LOL

come on out and see the place and see what u think.
mike cox

<broken link removed>

1000 FPS?!?!?!? Really?!?! I guess I wouldnt be able to shoot my .22's then that are 1,280fps....
What is normal pistol ammo fps out of the box? I dont shoot the big guns enough to remember....
No doubt. I was doing some checking and almost all of the ammo I would normally use is out of the question. You can pay extra for subsonic. I am glad my range (Johnson Creek Gun Club) doesn't limit based on that (plus we can fire FMJ which is one of the cheapest).

as I suggested ,read it carefully,both questions are answered on the website,on the 'home' page.
.........22's are specifically allowed.

"There is a one time registration fee of $80.00 unless you are a member of Clark Rifle. "
..saves quite a bit of money !
Kone Killer,I only shoot reloads so don't know what store bought stuff runs at.

btw,in the near future,new backstop design will change several of the restrictions on amm,but for now,LEAD or copper washed only.

the next time to join will be the august board meeting,but I"d be willing to show anyone the place if interested,no charge to just look,5 bucks if u want to bring a gun to shoot

tonight is our IPSC style match,open to the public,5 bucks for non members. pistol with extra mags or speed loaders for revos,must have a holster,.
.22's ARE allowed at our IPSC,and any cast or WASHED ammo,for center fire guns.
starts at 6:30,ends about 8 depending on the number of shooers,usually not a huge crowd,average a dozen.
no carge to watch if u just want to see the place and seeif it will work for u.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top