JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Why when I am connected to Comcast from home on my iPad, iPhone, or iMac can I not connect to this website. Yet if I switch the iPad or iPhone to cellular access it connects? Any ideas?
Tlakidd

Yes, It has to do with the WPS security protocol. If that is enabled on your router, it can cause all kinds of havoc.

I had to fix my brother in law's a few weeks ago. Same basic problem... Though he had some sort of Cell signal booster involved as well.

I just talked to Comcast and they said this is my computers issue. How can that be? I will try the wireless router reset. It can not be th computer as it is also impacting my mobile and iPad from connecting to the website. Suggestions?

If the router is from comcast as well as the modem, they will always try to blame it on your system. How is your network set up? Password authentication? MAC filtering? WPS on or off? Brand of router? There are about a million questions to ask, makes it tough to diagnose.

I just talked to Comcast and they said this is my computers issue. How can that be? I will try the wireless router reset. It can not be th computer as it is also impacting my mobile and iPad from connecting to the website. Suggestions?

Ya, its probably not the computer. I had that problem for at least 3 weeks recently. Couldn't access this site (only this site) on any computer at home, but could with the same computer elsewhere. It worked for a couple of days after changing to their new gateway unit (instead of the modem and router we were using), but after a couple of days I was blocked again. Comcast's tech support couldn't solve it, but they did say it was likely the gateway "for some reason." I finally gave up, but found I could get through by going through a proxy (ninjacloak). Then all of a sudden it started working again.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top