JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
"Please do not waste my time.*If you say 'Deal,' I expect you to honor your commitment.*Have your financials in order before making offers!!!!"

Interesting you would have this in your add. You said we had a "Deal", then you said offer withdrawn lololol.

I'm rather glad we didn't deal, I got an amazing trade for my tracker. Plus your inspection period is weird as hell. No feedback, yeah that's about right.

Last Edited:
"Please do not waste my time.*If you say 'Deal,' I expect you to honor your commitment.*Have your financials in order before making offers!!!!"

Interesting you would have this in your add. You said we had a "Deal", then you said offer withdrawn lololol.

That's because I figured out your valuation of the Tracker at $250 was more than a little off...say by some 400%, give or take...

Hunting Tactical Knives, Damascus Trackers items in CFK Cutlery Company store on eBay!

I'm rather glad we didn't deal,

That makes two of us...

I got an amazing trade for my tracker.

Scammed somebody else with your inflated valuation??

Plus your inspection period is weird as hell.

Really, you don't think its a good idea to give everybody the opportunity to take a look at things and make sure they're delivered as advertised?? Why am I not surprised...

No feedback, yeah that's about right.

Not here, but I have 97.4% rating over 39 transactions on another knife related forum, and it would be higher if one fellow hadn't inadvertently hit 'negative' instead of 'positive' on the rater.

I tried to be discreet/tactful and handle the other deal off-line, but if you want to publicly sling mud, feel free.

Thanks for the bump tho.

BOSS

Last Edited:
These are gone folks, thanks for looking.

Got awful quiet round these parts after some things got sorted out...

BOSS

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top