JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Quick question. I have a 930spx and I think I really need a pump also. I am looking for a multi purpose shotgun with a short home defense barrel and a long barrel clays/hunting. I know Mossberg has a couple and Stevens has one also. There must be others out there but after doing a few searches online all I can come up with is shotgun /rifle combos. What are other options for someone on a regular small budget, less than $400? Thanks for any information on this.

Remington 870.... Grab one from bimart on sale with the vent rib rem choke barrel. Buy the short plain barrel online as it is less then half the cost of hunting barrel. You should be able to keep it under the $400 mark.

Thanks for the info. I guess I should have mentioned I would like to stay away from the 870 because I heard you have to send it back to the factory to replace the extractor if you have a problem with it.
That would be the ejector. It's riveted to the frame. I'm not sure I'd let that influence you too much. An older pawnshop special Wingmaster with an aftermarket 18.5" barrel would do nicely...

That would be the ejector. It's riveted to the frame. I'm not sure I'd let that influence you too much. An older pawnshop special Wingmaster with an aftermarket 18.5" barrel would do nicely...

Yup.

An older, slightly worn 870 will do nicely, as would a Mossberg 500.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top