JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If you watched the Dem debate on Saturday did you notice the new buzz word ? It is no longer just an assault weapon, it is now an "automatic military combat weapon " This was repeated by all three of the hopefools. Wow I never new I owned an Automatic military COMBAT weapon, and here I thought it was just an AR 15

Lmao. Combat weapon? What cant be used as a combat weapon.

I think they'll find that new term will actually be less "scary" to she sheep and just as easily dismantled by firearm advocates.

Some of my firearms could be considered combat weapons. The pistol(s) I carry to the rifle(s) I sometimes drag around.

However, I have some of the exact same firearms as those that I do declair as "combat weapons" that havent moved from the corner of my safe in years.. So they cannot be "combat weapons"..

Their terms are laughable. They kept dropping the ball with "assault weapons" due to the improper nomenclature.. Now its "combat weapons".. But as most of us will agree, half if not all of are arms cannot be considered combat weapons due to their current intended purpose.

Id say literally the only combat weapon(s) I have is the one currently on my hip and apendix area that I CC every day.

Combat weapons, huh.

I guess that includes all of those old Mosins, Mausers, Ariskas, Enfields and so on that everyone owns.

Ray

Ever watch ZNation they make pretty good combat weapons out of a Baseball bat and a crowbar. Not real sure what that thing is the one guy has that looks like it has part of a WIndow regulator out of a ford pickup or part of a Bicycle sprocket on it but that makes a dang good COMBAT weapon.

Didn't Bill Cosbys mother use a shoe?

I personally think the Dems are absolutely on the right side of this issue. Nobody needs automatic assault wombat weapons. We don't even have them here.

it is a careful change, Assault weapon has been debunked as fully auto, "automatic military combat weapon " does not specify if fully auto or semi auto and since many firearms in the military are used in semi auto and for combat it makes it a semi auto black gun now qualify and they removed the wiggle room left by assault weapon.

words have meaning, especially if you are on the left, they corrupt the language all the time for their political gain, just look at the word gay and the rainbow, when I was a kid, those were words of joy

All I can say and stay with the theme of the New Star War flick.
( which I could give two rats arses came out )
nR17zYf.jpg

nR17zYf.jpg

What I heard, (From the guy on the right. Who was he anyway?) was the term "Combat Assault Weapon". CRINGE! Damn these people! How are Americans supposed to trust someone to lead our country when they can't get simple terminology correct? And HEY, the "Right" isn't a heck of a lot better.
I quit watching shortly after that as all I was hearing is how they were gonna do this with ISIS and gonna do that with jobs, and make the US a wonderful place....Sounded like the pep rally from "Revenge of the Nerds".

They need to take a lesson from Mr Dubois in Stormship Troopers ( instructor of "History and Moral Philosophy")

"There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men."

If you watched the Dem debate on Saturday did you notice the new buzz word ? It is no longer just an assault weapon, it is now an "automatic military combat weapon " This was repeated by all three of the hopefools. Wow I never new I owned an Automatic military COMBAT weapon, and here I thought it was just an AR 15

I would have rather signed up for a colonoscopy w/o the anesthesia. If they in fact all stated this term, it just further proves that their entire process is merely a pre-rehearsed show. Moreover that the progressive agenda trumps all individual thinking and that it is party loyalty and acquiring power above all else.

We need to turn the tables on these fascists by defining such statements against gun owners as a form of hate crime. And, the answer to this most hurtful act is to begin dismantling the First Amendment -- which for the progressive liberals is their fully automatic mouths (think Wasserman-Schultz) :rolleyes:.

Last Edited:
I think they'll find that new term will actually be less "scary" to she sheep and just as easily dismantled by firearm advocates.

Agreed. It doesn't roll off the tongue like "assault rifle" or "assault weapon" does either.

It is too much for sheeple to remember - although news media and pols and bureaucrats can pick it up in scripted speeches/etc., it is when the phrase is used by the common person that you know that it has taken hold.

In that sense, it is a tactical mistake on their part - the uninformed common civilian (sheeple) already has some kind of idea in their head what "assault weapon" means to them - some scary looking military like firearm that they want banned - why change the script now?:rolleyes:

With the old scary "assault weapon" terminology it was ambiguous enough and had taken hold enough, that they could use it to restrict almost anything they feared.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top