JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A nice pen is a good thing to have but please. The words combat and tactical (especially tactical) are as over abused as the word extreme. Just marketing nonsense. It's a nice pen though. A 10 cent sharpened pencil more effectively breaks flesh (though, obviously, not bone) than a pen does anyway. They weren't intentional tests but they showed me which was more useful. :D

A nice pen is a good thing to have but please. The words combat and tactical (especially tactical) are as over abused as the word extreme. Just marketing nonsense. It’s a nice pen though. A 10 cent sharpened pencil more effectively breaks flesh (though, obviously, not bone) than a pen does anyway. They weren’t intentional tests but they showed me which was more useful. :D

well now, having said that, I have a Heck of a deal for you all...

one model1155 BENCHMADE pen in fantastic shape for a limited time, never been fired(or dropped) only written with once (to make sure it was funtional) and it can be yours today for the blockbuster price of 49.95 (+S&H) or save the S&H and go FTF with a concealed weapon permit, ODL, Costco Card and 12 other pieces of ID...It is a Benchmade after all, and the Tactical Model.:p

one model1155 BENCHMADE pen in fantastic shape for a limited time, never been fired(or dropped) only written with once (to make sure it was funtional) and it can be yours today for the blockbuster price of 49.95 (+S&H) or save the S&H and go FTF with a concealed weapon permit, ODL, Costco Card and 12 other pieces of ID...It is a Benchmade after all, and the Tactical Model.:p

:s0114::s0112::s0114:

You forgot a written bill of sale... You've got the implement use it to cross the "T's" and dot the "I's"

Sorry, that was so bad I'm having to retest how well a pen breaks flesh on my self right now. :s0114:

I swear you can sell anything if it's 'tacticool'.

Don't try taking your 'tactical pen' on a plane. The TSA are working on a nice collection of them and will happily add yours at the security checkpoint.

I don't know if I'd feel more stupid just spending $120 on a 'tactical pen' or spending $120 and then getting it confiscated!

I swear you can sell anything if it's 'tacticool'.

Don't try taking your 'tactical pen' on a plane. The TSA are working on a nice collection of them and will happily add yours at the security checkpoint.

I don't know if I'd feel more stupid just spending $120 on a 'tactical pen' or spending $120 and then getting it confiscated!

you don't have to spend $120.00...only 49.95:s0155:

really, I have a hard time spending 5.95 on a NICE pen...

I have one.
Its not so much for combat as to write with. Yes a bic is cheaper but after the first couple stabs its worthless. Come on its plastic.

This is got a carbide tip not a ball point pen.

I paid 50 for mine and I carry it every day. Right next to the kershaw leek, with tactical retention loop, in of course TACTICAL BLCAK

Yes its a Very special tactical thing that only I can get and am forbidden to sell. Unless your a current active duty personnel currently underfire in a war zone. (Friendly fire excepted)

I carry a sweet pen. It's more strategic than tactical though.
The Space Pen!

This thing always works. I've never needed to defend myself with it, but if I did you can bet I'd be able to write all over my assailant, no matter the surface or angle!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top