JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A nice pen is a good thing to have but please. The words combat and tactical (especially tactical) are as over abused as the word extreme. Just marketing nonsense. It's a nice pen though. A 10 cent sharpened pencil more effectively breaks flesh (though, obviously, not bone) than a pen does anyway. They weren't intentional tests but they showed me which was more useful. :D

A nice pen is a good thing to have but please. The words combat and tactical (especially tactical) are as over abused as the word extreme. Just marketing nonsense. It’s a nice pen though. A 10 cent sharpened pencil more effectively breaks flesh (though, obviously, not bone) than a pen does anyway. They weren’t intentional tests but they showed me which was more useful. :D

well now, having said that, I have a Heck of a deal for you all...

one model1155 BENCHMADE pen in fantastic shape for a limited time, never been fired(or dropped) only written with once (to make sure it was funtional) and it can be yours today for the blockbuster price of 49.95 (+S&H) or save the S&H and go FTF with a concealed weapon permit, ODL, Costco Card and 12 other pieces of ID...It is a Benchmade after all, and the Tactical Model.:p

one model1155 BENCHMADE pen in fantastic shape for a limited time, never been fired(or dropped) only written with once (to make sure it was funtional) and it can be yours today for the blockbuster price of 49.95 (+S&H) or save the S&H and go FTF with a concealed weapon permit, ODL, Costco Card and 12 other pieces of ID...It is a Benchmade after all, and the Tactical Model.:p

:s0114::s0112::s0114:

You forgot a written bill of sale... You've got the implement use it to cross the "T's" and dot the "I's"

Sorry, that was so bad I'm having to retest how well a pen breaks flesh on my self right now. :s0114:

I swear you can sell anything if it's 'tacticool'.

Don't try taking your 'tactical pen' on a plane. The TSA are working on a nice collection of them and will happily add yours at the security checkpoint.

I don't know if I'd feel more stupid just spending $120 on a 'tactical pen' or spending $120 and then getting it confiscated!

I swear you can sell anything if it's 'tacticool'.

Don't try taking your 'tactical pen' on a plane. The TSA are working on a nice collection of them and will happily add yours at the security checkpoint.

I don't know if I'd feel more stupid just spending $120 on a 'tactical pen' or spending $120 and then getting it confiscated!

you don't have to spend $120.00...only 49.95:s0155:

really, I have a hard time spending 5.95 on a NICE pen...

I have one.
Its not so much for combat as to write with. Yes a bic is cheaper but after the first couple stabs its worthless. Come on its plastic.

This is got a carbide tip not a ball point pen.

I paid 50 for mine and I carry it every day. Right next to the kershaw leek, with tactical retention loop, in of course TACTICAL BLCAK

Yes its a Very special tactical thing that only I can get and am forbidden to sell. Unless your a current active duty personnel currently underfire in a war zone. (Friendly fire excepted)

I carry a sweet pen. It's more strategic than tactical though.
The Space Pen!

This thing always works. I've never needed to defend myself with it, but if I did you can bet I'd be able to write all over my assailant, no matter the surface or angle!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top