JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks Stomper...my ears were a burnin!

Check us out at cerberus-training.com

My background;

I have been a WSCJTC (Washington State Criminal Justice Training Commission) certified firearms instructor since 1993. WSCJTC is the governing body for Police and County Sheriff's in the state.

Taught firearms at the academy for about three years. Helped rewrite the academy and post academy training curriculum, back in 2008. Was part of a group that taught and certified all LE instructors in the state.

Am part of the WSLEFIA (Washington State Law Enforcement Firearms Instructors Assoc.) group. I was one of the original members when it was founded back in 1991. Every year the assoc. has a week long seminar in July, which met at the Sun Valley Shooting Park out toward Moxee, but now meets at Rattlesnake Ridge Gun Club outside of Richland.
The group brings in instructors from all over the country to teach classes throughout the week. Over the years we've had Clint Smith, Chuck Taylor, John Farnam, Todd Jarrett, Ray Chapman, Louis Awerbuck, Dennis Tueller, Kyle Lamb, even Col Jeff Cooper came out, along with Gary Roberts ballistic expert, and many other names that at the moment have escaped me, along with training groups such as LMS Defense, Redback One, Safariland Shooting School and Magpul. Even trained with Larry Vickers when he came out to the Okanogan area for his 1911 course back in 2011. I have paper certificates backing up everything.

Been trained in 1911 work by one the best 'smiths around, Richard Neimer. He was with Detonics back in the 80's and 90's, and was the Chief pistolsmith with Olympic Arms / Safari Arms before his untimely passing a few years ago. He developed the Janus Scoremaster on his own.

Been through many armorer schools from S&W, Remington, Glock, Colt, Sig and HK.

I have been blessed to have been trained by some of the best in the industry...even some of the patriarchs.

Check out the "review" section on the website. There's two members on here that went thru my "Run The Gun" rifle class; Porter and drewp, contact them and let them tell you what they think.

I did just that shortly after NWFA was born. Put on a very abbreviated rifle and pistol class...I think back in about 2008 or 09, Joe (owner) was there. So am open for another...will give a good discount rate if we can get a large group.

I'm hosting a 1st Annual NW AK Rifle get-together next weekend. See the thread here
Official PNW AK Meet and Greet.

I did just that shortly after NWFA was born. Put on a very abbreviated rifle and pistol class...I think back in about 2008 or 09, Joe (owner) was there. So am open for another...will give a good discount rate if we can get a large group.

I'm hosting a 1st Annual NW AK Rifle get-together next weekend. See the thread here
Official PNW AK Meet and Greet.

I'm expat until 14-May.... ;)

It wouldn't be until closer to September. I try to have just two classes a month, and so far May and June are booking well.
August is county fair, and I'm a 4H leader...so not much extra time there, but can reschedule some things since July and August class schedules haven't been posted yet.

I'll contact Joe, and discuss with him such a thing...so standby for a thread to gauge interest.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top