JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for WWII era to cold war guns. Tokarevs, Makarovs(no commercial models w/adj. sights), CZ-52, PA-63, CZ 82, etc. Would rather have guns in 9x18 than in .380, for those chambered in both. Would also consider the smaller pocket type guns from the era or a Nagant revolver. Also looking for a WASR or Tantal.

I have a Carry Permit, WAC card, DL and CASH.

Would also like another AK just a shooter w/wood furniture preferred.

I have a bulgarian makarov, 1985. 9x18mm, just over 500 rounds down the barrel. good condition, just normal wear on the grip and safety. Never had a malfunction. I also have a spare parts kit, 2 magazines. I was looking for around 350 for all of it.

Just looking for 9x19 funds.

Depending on where in washington you are, I might be willing to make a road trip out of it. I'd rather do that that than ship it anyway.

Not to worry........I'm sure no Feds just read your post advocating illegal gun transactions. Guys we will not allow any illegal activity at NWFA, ignorance of the law has a heavy price!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was not trying to make an illegal deal... in Oregon, you can make a face to face deal, as long as the two parties commit to a background check and paperwork. Im assuming my infraction has something to do about crossing state lines, the laws and technicalities of which I have no knowledge.

I apologize for any suggestions of illegality. I was unaware of any such issues. I was merely making a suggestion which I felt might be more convenient for both parties.

If I am unable to enter Washington and sell a registered handgun with all paperwork included, then I might be willing to pay for the shipping and transfer fees myself, depending on how expensive they may be in Washington.

I've got a Viet Nam bring back chinese Tokarev in 7.62X25. It's dated 1964, has a broken grip on one side and is overall fair condition. I brought it back, but lost the papers years ago. $350 (and I live about 1/2 hour south of you). You can call me at 425-870-0193 Mike

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.