JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
UBC is passing during Biden's first term. Seems like there is enough GOP support to make it happen.

5d7.jpg

As I've posted before, the anti-gun bills up now are the same ones from 100 years ago. I have a set of Am Riflemans from the early 1920s and the bills are nearly identical to the ones before CONgress now. The commies don't give up, don't worry about public opinion, don't wet their finger and stick it in the air (I was thinking of saying something about demoncrats wetting something and where they stick it, better not) and stay with the agenda year after year, generation after generation. The RINOS (and there are many) go along with whatever the left wants, and as a voter, I am told that one side of the coin is somehow "better" than the other side of the coin, but it's the SAME coin, so I don't really believe it.

Look at Slick and Hitlery, look at their achievements. What's that? WHAT achievements? They don't HAVE any? My point exactly. Same with Obozo, Biden and the rest, after 50+ years in politics/CONgress, WHAT do they have to show for it? WHAT bills did they introduce, what bills did they push through, what, exactly DID THEY DO?! Absolutely nothing! There is no "two party" system, there is a ONE (OK, ONE and an eight) party system, just two sides of the same coin.

Tyranny is always disguised as public safety.
It's "bread and circuses"... keep people fed and entertained and the guv can do pretty much whatever it wants.
It must be preceded by civilian disarmament though, because eventually those people, almost always, wake TF up.

The only thing that will calm the hysterical left down also comes from Asia: The Opium Virus.

Actually, that would be the British Virus. The British introduced it into China to keep them under control. It worked like a pipe dream (pun intended) so they brought it into America. That was the Boston Tea Party. Yes, really. Go look up an old FACTS ON FILE and before 1954 it was listed as OPIUM they dumped the harbor.

So why did they call themselves the "Tea Party"? Tea was the drink of choice back then and the Brits had a monopoly on it. It was so expensive that the leaves were boiled over, and over, and over, and then eaten! It was taxed and taxed, you were not allowed to grow substitutes, make or sell your own, only Brit Gov tea was allowed (sound familiar?), so the sheeple knew what it was and why the party was named that.

SInce opium worked so well in China, they brought it to America and the patriots did not want it here and dumped it in the bay. However since the current powers that be WANTED to drug the stupid (remember the gov't LSD tests from the 1950s-1960s-1970s? No? Go look it up) into being good sheeple, they had to change opium to tea.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top