JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
To answer my own question, wow, kind of a mixed day. Partied way too hard this weekend, so couldn't get out of bed until past sunrise. (Ever so classy, I know.) Thwarted several attempts at office trying to drag me in. Picked up supplies then briefly shot up the home range; blasted away with CAR-15 thingy and S&W 686, quickly got bored, and came home. Did meditation, but then wife come home and did psychological dump, but it ended very well after much discussion. After I prepared dinner for everyone, woman and daughter are practicing violin with wee one's instructor via Zoom. So, I suppose all's well that ends well. Still a very silly 72-hours, or so. :p

Regarding claims to North America, this Montana resident has them all beat - by millions of years. But, he failed to form a political pressure group.

Screen Shot 2021-10-11 at 9.01.30 PM.png

I got to watch them snake a probe through my heart looking for blocked arteries. Literally through one of the chambers of the heart. If I hadn't been on "anti-anxiety" drugs I'd have been climbing the walls. Instead it was one of the coolest things I've ever seen.
Oh, where's your sense of adventure? And anyway, if something went wrong, you're already on the operating table. :eek: I watched my knee surgery, although the amount of junk floating in my synovial fluid was rather disconcerting.

Oh, where's your sense of adventure? And anyway, if something went wrong, you're already on the operating table. :eek: I watched my knee surgery, although the amount of junk floating in my synovial fluid was rather disconcerting.
That would have me a little uncomfortable too.

Funny you'd mention, but something did go wrong. They poked the wrong spot and accidentally stopped my heart. While I was looking at the monitor. I got to watch my own heart stop. But I was so high on their morphine I don't remember what it looked like. I do remember it being weird not to be terrified.

edit: To be clear, by "monitor" I mean real-time x-ray, not the machine that goes beep. I literally watched the heart muscles stop moving.

Last Edited:
That would have me a little uncomfortable too.

Funny you'd mention, but something did go wrong. They poked the wrong spot and accidentally stopped my heart. While I was looking at the monitor. I got to watch my own heart stop. But I was so high on their morphine I don't remember what it looked like. I do remember it being weird not to be terrified.
I have been known to comment: "Despite the best efforts of modern medicine, I am still alive."

Morphine. Good thing too - I was in a lot of pain and scared bubblegumless. Great story. I'll tell you that one over beers sometime.
A morphine drip worked well for kidney stones. It was the first time in decades that I was completely without pain anywhere in my body. The wonders of modern medicine. Unfortunately it only lasted for about two hours and opioids have side effects that I don't care for - but it was pleasant while it lasted.

There was something in my mailbox yesterday which told me that it was Columbus day: nothing.
Just as well, as hearing about the litany of medical malfunctions here was not spiritually uplifting.

I plan to go visit BLM and Antifa groups with gifts of blankets, wampum, cheap brandy and powdered donuts.
Don't forget the syphilis

And they got us back with tobacco too.

What plans? Lol I worked today lol. Next year, it will be a paid holiday along with Juneteenth.
Don't forget Kwanza.

Fortunately syph is no longer a life destroyer, thanks to modern medicine.

PenicillOs.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads