JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
< Why they don't have school shootings in Israel.
Notice the long gun slung over the teachers shoulder?

On Monday the Columbian had a story on 591/594. In it they quoted some politicians, some said they were voting Yes on 594 and others said they were voting Yes on 591. If any of them that say yes to 594 are on my ballot I'll vote for anyone else!

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
NRA Golden Eagle member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

< Why they don't have school shootings in Israel.
Notice the long gun slung over the teachers shoulder?

On Monday the Columbian had a story on 591/594. In it they quoted some politicians, some said they were voting Yes on 594 and others said they were voting Yes on 591. If any of them that say yes to 594 are on my ballot I'll vote for anyone else!

Deen
"Defender of Freedom" award
NRA Golden Eagle member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

I think the same AP piece ran in the Seattle Times, which elicited this nastygram today from someone who hates that scumbag Workman:

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/north...g-up-misperceptions-about-the-gun-initiative/

I think this is the article you are talking about?
http://www.columbian.com/news/2014/sep/15/local-politicians-candidates-differ-on-gun-measure/

I don't have the time to list out the politicians pro/against 594 (or pro 591), but maybe someone else does?

I can pretty much list most of the ones against 594. The only surprise to me is Stonier although she is also opposed to I-591.
Opposed to I-594:
Lynda Wilson
Lisa Ross
Anson Service
Liz Pike
Paul Harris
Brandon Vick
Peter Van Nortwick
Scott Weber
Chuck Atkins
Shane Gardner

Note that I left a few out that I am pretty sure are opposed to it but that I haven't yet talked to personally. Those listed above I have. Most of them support I-591 however I'm not as certain about that one as our discussions have been primarily about I-594. I mentioned Stonier in the comment above based on what is posted in the Columbian. I have not talked to her directly.

<- Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel!
Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!

Never mind, the link worked now.

Deen
NRA Golden Eagle member
Defender of Freedom Award

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top