JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have my pic and print appointment next week and just wondering if anyone knows about how long it takes for approval out there? I dont feel it should be any different than any other county really but I could also be totally wrong. :)

Well Marion county will mail you your permit so that arrives on or within a day or two of the 45 days MAX allowed by the law. SO you have that to go by LOL.

Thats not bad. Im not in a huge hurry just curious and just moved to St. Helens from north portland and its scarry out here! :)

Scary out here??? I just wish I could get further away from the metro.....that scares me. Of course we do have our share of crackheads which is pretty scary.

When I got mine a few years ago it was same day service. Walked into CC jail with proof of training; got my fingerprints and palm prints taken; background check was run; got my picture taken, and then walked out with my CHL.

You would know nwwoodsman, that is what all the people in the hills outside St. Helens say about people from Vernonia.. Ha Ha Ha

We have a secessionist movement going on this side of the hill.:D

CCSO came to Vernonia and took my prints and application. License came in the mail about 10 days later.

E

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads