JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Colt MK IV Series 70 Government Model in 45 ACP. SN 70B103XX. Full size 1911. Standard sights. Wilson Combat Barrel, trigger, hammer. Hogue grip. Gun has been fully Dura-coated in a two-tone HK black and Leupold dark earth. A very nice firearm. Because of the age of this gun, there is no round count. It is a very good shooter. Asking 1000.00 Thanks, John

The gun was bought with the gunsmithing done. The dura-coat was a group project by myself and a custom painter. I have been wanting to learn the Dura-coat process. I thought if I did it on a first rate gun our first time, we would do it right the first time. Thanks, John

I sold this gun to a buddy and now he wants a AR-15 flat top. I told him I would help out with the sale. So if you have a nice AR-15 and a little cash, or trade. Let me know. The gun now has a nice target rear sight on it.Thanks, John

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.