JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Aren't they essentially the same as a Ruger MK-I/II/III magazine (spring length, width and height)? If so, I don't see why the springs wouldn't be interchangeable.

Not sure of the difference between early or late model.
I do know that it is at least 50 years old. My grandfather taught me to shoot it when I was a young boy.

Thanks jbett98 that is a lot of information. From what I can tell from the information my woodsman was made in 1936 or 1937 ser. # 107xxx If that is accurate I never thought it was that old.

woodsman mags 1st, 2nd and 3rd series

magsaf.jpg

Found woodsman clips at Brownells they had two options early model and late model. Ordered the early model, hope its the right one. Thanks for all of the replies.

Not to be snarky, but it's called a magazine, not clip!
Not to be snarky, how is it then everyone seems to be onboard with the gist of his quest? There have been some mighty respected gun professionals, smiths, and writers, over the last 100 years that unashamedly use the word clip. it has actually only been the last couple decades since the news media Antis have been on our backs that it's become a problematic word for some, if others use the word clip to describe Magazine.
I'm just saying.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads