JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That barrel address is "true proof" it's not a real Walker. No matter how we may
wish it were so--and it REALLY would be sweet if it were a Walker---it's a fake.

I think we are getting to a point in time where finding something so rare is almost inconceivable given how few were originally made. It is probably safe to assume that with the small number produced and the law of averages those that are accounted for are probably 'it' With regard to
Any value on a well done reproduction? Lol
I paid $85.00 several years ago for a brand new, in box CVA 1851 Navy from a local pawn shop.

I think we are getting to a point in time where finding something so rare is almost inconceivable given how few were originally made. It is probably safe to assume that with the small number produced and the law of averages those that are accounted for are probably 'it' .

Never say never, gentlemen. Within the past two years, I stumbled on two of the very rarest Winchesters from precisely this type of source: "My (insert friend, Grandpa, Uncle, Dad) has an old gun..."

The diamonds are still down there. Sometimes they work their way to the surface.