JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Price reduced (4/8)

Used Colt Trooper MKIII. Round count very unknown with lots of character in the form of finish wear. Has that faded blue jeans look.

The gun comes with new-ish Pachmyr grips on it but I also have a set of walnut target grips that I got from Numrich's, although I don't think I have the right screw to install them.

I've fired about 150-200 rounds through it, but I know I'm not the first or even second owner. Good shooter.

I've seen much nicer versions of this gun on here for $650-$750, so I'm going to ask $450 for this example. Transfer to be done at Tigard Pawn, with the $25 (cash) FFL fee paid by the buyer.

Thanks for looking.

Colt Left.jpeg Colt with Grips.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Is this still available?
Price reduced (4/8)

Used Colt Trooper MKIII. Round count very unknown with lots of character in the form of finish wear. Has that faded blue jeans look.

The gun comes with new-ish Pachmyr grips on it but I also have a set of walnut target grips that I got from Numrich's, although I don't think I have the right screw to install them.

I've fired about 150-200 rounds through it, but I know I'm not the first or even second owner. Good shooter.

I've seen much nicer versions of this gun on here for $650-$750, so I'm going to ask $450 for this example. Transfer to be done at Tigard Pawn, with the $25 (cash) FFL fee paid by the buyer.

Thanks for looking.

View attachment 564318 View attachment 564319

Price reduced (4/8)

Thanks for looking.

View attachment 564318 View attachment 564319
is this still available?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.