JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a very good condition Colt Trooper MKIII from 1974 with a 6 inch barrel that I am looking to sell or trade. The gun is still factory blued, and is in good condition outside of holster wear on the muzzle and a turn line on the cylinder. Still has the factory medallion grips, factory target hammer and factory smooth target trigger. I currently have an aftermarket hi-viz front sight and Wolff springs installed, but have all original factory parts as well. I also have a spare target trigger, target hammer assembly, and Bianchi holster that will be included, as well as the original front sight post and OEM springs. Very good shooter, and trigger is as sweet as can be. I'm getting out of revolvers, otherwise I would be keeping this one.

Looking to trade for a USP tactical in 9mm or 45, SIG P220, CZ SP-01 suppressor ready, Threaded 1911 (Remington R1 enhanced TB, etc. no RIA), Remington 700 AAC-SD in .308 (or other factory threaded .308 bolt gun).

No M&P, Glocks, XDs, Berettas, or ARs please

Cash price SOLD $650 SOLD

PM or call/text with questions or offer!

503-477-2252

IMG_4831.JPG

IMG_4832.JPG

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.