JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I picked up this lower today from my local gun store after I saw it on social media over the weekend. It is a Noveske marked Colt HBAR lower. These were shipped down to Noveske to get work done on them and I could almost put money down to say that John Noveske worked on these himself. If anyone knows anything about these rifles hit me up. All info is appreciated. I will be turning this into a full Noveske rifle and I will be updating the progress on here.

20181103_233842.jpg 20181103_121424.jpg

Found out info on this lower. It was sent down to Noveske to be factory SBR'd and was shipped back to whatever law enforcement agency on November 1st 2012. I sanded it down and tried mt luck with some Duracoat I had laying round, it came out pretty good. I also added a Magpul grip and trigger guard. I had a gen 1 Noveske upper laying around so I ordered and added the Ghetto Blaster ejection port door and the Noveske stamped forward assist.

20181110_184615.jpg 20181110_220504.jpg 20181110_220455.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top