JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I picked up this lower today from my local gun store after I saw it on social media over the weekend. It is a Noveske marked Colt HBAR lower. These were shipped down to Noveske to get work done on them and I could almost put money down to say that John Noveske worked on these himself. If anyone knows anything about these rifles hit me up. All info is appreciated. I will be turning this into a full Noveske rifle and I will be updating the progress on here.

20181103_233842.jpg 20181103_121424.jpg

Found out info on this lower. It was sent down to Noveske to be factory SBR'd and was shipped back to whatever law enforcement agency on November 1st 2012. I sanded it down and tried mt luck with some Duracoat I had laying round, it came out pretty good. I also added a Magpul grip and trigger guard. I had a gen 1 Noveske upper laying around so I ordered and added the Ghetto Blaster ejection port door and the Noveske stamped forward assist.

20181110_184615.jpg 20181110_220504.jpg 20181110_220455.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads