JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
maybe its just to see if the rumors are true? :p
that would actually be VERY welcome from my point of view.

i LOVE CZ's im pretty interested in that new 7.5 BRNO they have their hand in. looks and sounds like its almost an ideal package for a handgun. plus with the extra 10mm barel it comes with just icing on the cake. now if we can get one in 10mm magnum as well :cool:

Last Edited:
Well thats funny ya know you quoted me. But apparently you didnt even read what i said.
Pretty ridiculous. Its right there in black and white. Maybe you should go re read it.

I already replied with pics and apparently my response wasnt pc enough the mod took it down.
Waste of time anyway.

Go actually handle one and pull the trigger. My striker fired glocks have better triggers. Albeit spongier but still lighter and smoother.
Even the finish is mottled trash compared to the old one.

Your arguement of "prove it" is pretty weak. When half of my post was subjective anyway. Not even really worth dignifying.

So go handle one or better yet BUY one and tell everyone how great it is in detail.
LOL, I have checked them out and they're about the same as I remember. Mid-grade quality at a upper-mid grade price. No holes where they shouldn't be though. :D:s0140::s0121::s0125::s0066::s0084:

LOL, I have checked them out and they're about the same as I remember. Mid-grade quality at a upper-mid grade price. No holes where they shouldn't be though. :D:s0140::s0121::s0125::s0066::s0084:
apparently you still cant figure out i said nothing about them going all the way through. how observant... its ok your only making yourself look this way.

Agree. But hope springs eternal with me.

The Defender has a 3" barrel. I figure maybe that 3.5" Rock Island barrel will give the gun a little more time to do what it needs to do and do it right. It's also modeled similar to the 70 Series, not 80 Series like the Defender, so I won't have to deal with issues arising from that (I think I lost that tiny spring every time I clean that sucker, but I eventually find it).
I do have a 3.5 RIA and think it to be reliable, and accurate. I went cheap and bought the 'GI' series which mean fixed, not replaceable GI sights and cheap smooth wood grip panels. I got some Hogue clearance G-10's for the panels, but you can only paint the front sight blade to make it more visible, they work though and I am pretty accurate with them. No bushing, but it works. If I had it to do over I would get the 'Rock' series, better value.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top