JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was looking at a older Colt SP1.Decent shape is $850.00 be a good price?I know it is hard to say with out seeing the gun.Just checking to see if anyone feels that is a fair price or to much.Thanks for any advice

Saw one this weekend for $800 at a gunshow. So sounds like it could be an alright price. At one time I owned a SP1 it was a fun rifle to shoot. Only reason I traded it was 'cause I carried one like it for few years in the Army. Andy

A true SP1 has the A1 upper without the forward assist, and the triangle forearm. The SP1 was the first semi auto civilian version of the military Colt M16, that was offered to the public. A true SP1 that is in the correct configuration is worth a lot more than $850.00. I have had my SP1 for about 20 years now. I will not part with it. When I was in the Navy Reserves I used that gun to qualify for my expert marksman ribbon. My Sp1 out shot the military issued rifles that everybody else had. They should also have the 1 in 9 barrel twist and are marked CMP. Colt Military Product.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top