JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have nice little SA Colt chambered in .22 Mag (Sorry, no .22 LR cylinder with it). It has the K suffix, was made in 1966, and has Simulated Stag Grips. There are a few minor spots on the nickle so I would rate this at about 85%+. This little revolver shoots well but you 'do' need ear protection as those .22 Mag rounds crack pretty loudly. The bore is bright and crisp and the trigger is very smooth. It does look pretty darn nice for a 45+ year old revolver. Look at the pix and you be the judge. I would like to sell this for $300 and may consider some trades (no shotguns please). I will sell to anyone, in any state, who may legally own it. I must ship to your FFL and your FFL must accept from a private seller. Please PM with any questions or requests. Thanx ....

TRADED

I have nice little SA Colt chambered in .22 Mag (Sorry, no .22 LR cylinder with it). It has the K suffix, was made in 1966, and has Simulated Stag Grips. It also comes with a 'like new' Western Style holster and belt (Price on the holster and belt 'new' exceeds $250 and I would consider selling the holster and belt separately). <broken link removed> There are a few minor spots on the nickle so I would rate this at about 80%+. This little revolver shoots well but you 'do' need ear protection as those .22 Mag rounds crack pretty loudly. I do not 'clean' guns to make them 'look pretty' and this one could use some polishing. The bore is bright and crisp and the trigger is very smooth. It does look pretty darn nice for a 45+ year old revolver. Look at the pix and you be the judge. I would like to sell this for $485 and may consider some trades (no shotguns please). I will sell to anyone, in any state, who may legally own it. I must ship to your FFL and your FFL must accept from a private seller. All in all this is a very nice little package and the holster belt appears to fit from about a size 34 to a size 44. Please PM with any questions or requests. Thanx ....

Any pitting in the barrel? How bad off a polish does it need. Also does the holster need to be included.

Thanks,

Scott

The bore is perfect and it will need a moderate amount of polishing - by hand! - not on a wheel. There are two very small areas where the nickle has chippid a bit. I will sell it without the holster setup ... PM me for a price. Thanx

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.