JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Colt Match Target HBAR AR-15.
Barrel 12.5"
Samson Mfg. Handguard w/ rubber inserts.
PRI flip up sight/gasblock.
Smith Vortex Flash Hider.
Accuracy Speaks Trigger Group.
Ergo Grip.
KNS Anti Walk Pins.
ARMS 40L BUIS.
PRI Gas Buster charging handle.
Wilson Combat oversized bolt release.
Aimpoint Comp M2 Red Dot sight.
Aimpoint Flip up covers.
Aimpoint Extended/Dual Battery.
Aimpoint Quick Mount Co-Witness w/ iron sights.
LMT SOP MOD stock.
All above properly installed and fitted including barrel threading.

Phoenix Armory Raven .223 Suppressor:
Incredibly well built suppressor by Shane Mowery.
Washington County Sheriffs currently using his products.
Shane has moved from Oregon to Maine, but I am told still warranties his work.
One of the most quiet cans I have ever "heard" period.
No louder than a Ruger 10/22 with supersonic ammo.
With Subsonic, listen to bullet hiss through air and impact target.

I am not listing the cost for each and every customization. I will tell you this rifle was built by Shane Mowery from Phoenix Armory. He did many of Washington County Police Departments SBR's and Suppressors. His work was outstanding and not cheap, as you get what you pay for. This rifle shoots 1 MOA with 75gr. ammo at 100 yards, from a 12.5" barrel!

The rifle has been shot very little, less than 500 rounds. it functions perfectly. The rifle is cosmetically perfect as well. I am very particular about my weapons.

You will need to follow all NFA rules, you will need a Tax Stamp for the SBR and Suppressor.

A quick calculation of the above will show you that my price of $2,600 is VERY fair. Please keep in mind you will need to spend an additional $400 for the Tax Stamp to legally own this SBR and Suppressor.

I will not separate.

Thanks--Mark.

Last Edited:
It is a Colt barrel? If not, what manufacture is the barrel?

Is the gun a factory SBR, an SOT built gun or on a Form 1?

Colt barrel cut down and threaded by Phoenix Armory.
Registered Receiver.

Also functions 100%, no issues due to being converted to SBR. Can't emphasize enough, this is a quality build.

Colt barrel cut down and threaded by Phoenix Armory.
Registered Receiver.

Also functions 100%, no issues due to being converted to SBR. Can't emphasize enough, this is a quality build.
I would hope the receiver is registered! Who registered it though? Is it a factory SBR? Something an SOT registered? Or did an individual register it on a Form 1?

My apologies. I am not familiar with the terminology. This rifle was purchased by myself, had the conversion and paperwork completed by Shane Mowery at Phoenix Armory. It is obviously registered to me. Don't have paperwork handy to see the name or title of the document/license. Anything more might be easier if you call me at 503-953-2127.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.