JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$6000
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
45 Long Colt
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This absolutely amazing firearm has been in a private collection for a number of years. The original owner passed and now I am tasked with finding new homes for his collection.

This Colt Single Action Army was fully restored it is believed sometime in the 1980's. We do not know the identity of the person who restored it but there has been some indication from a number of collectors who have examined the pistol that it very likely is a Haas restoration. The work is incredible. Everything about this pistol is amazing. From the beautifully restored finish, to the perfect bore, to the incredibly smooth action. This pistol has never been shot or even holstered since the work was done so there are no marks, scoring or even rig rubs on any edge or surface. It has been kept in a very controlled environment in a cushioned case.

The pistol was lettered by Colt and comes with the original letter as shown. All of the serial numbers match and all markings/stampings are clear and visible. This pistol was produced in December of 1880 and therefore does not require an FFL to purchase. If you have any questions please feel free to ask and I will answer them to the best of my ability. Thank you for looking.

IMG_5093.JPG
IMG_5094.JPG IMG_5095.JPG IMG_5096.JPG IMG_5097.JPG IMG_5098.JPG IMG_5099.JPG IMG_5100.JPG IMG_5101.JPG IMG_5103.JPG IMG_5102.JPG IMG_5104.JPG IMG_5105.JPG IMG_5106.JPG IMG_5167.JPG IMG_5168.JPG IMG_5169.JPG IMG_5236.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.